MIC-15k1 meter is designed to measure insulation resistance of power objects,
Brand : SONEL
Model : MIC-15k1
MIC-15k1 meter is designed to measure insulation resistance of power objects, i.e.:
- Single- and multicore cables
- Motors and generators
- Capacitors, switches and other devices installed in power stations.
It is especially recommended for measurements in areas with very high electromagnetic disturbances, e.g. electrical substations with 1200 kV AC and 500 kV DC. Thanks to the 15 kV measuring voltage (in accordance with ANSI / NETA ATS-2009 TABLES 100.1) the meter can be used for measuring objects with a nominal voltage above 34.5 kV.
- Diagnostics of insulation systems based on standard measurements of IR, DAR, PI, SV, RT, DD, widened with the partial discharge (PD) indicator for every each of these measurements.
- It allows testing the electrical durability of the tested object – breakdown voltage indication.
- High resistance to electromagnetic interferences guarantees uninterrupted work in power stations and close to high voltage transmission lines up to 1200 kV AC and 500 kV DC.
- The function of smooth voltage rises in time (RT – Ramp Test) allows to state the partial discharges in the facility and to carry out a partial location of their occurrence.
- Efficient converter with a power of ~150 W that enables insulation burnout, allowing for pinpointing the location of cables and wires short circuit using one of the following:
– visual method (if power cables are visible along the entire length),
– reflectometric methods, seismic-acoustic waves detector, or with A-frame to indicate direction of the fault (the conductor must be buried in the ground with earth direct contact).
- Compatible with external software.
ALL MEASURE TECHNOLOGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Contact Information :
Tel. : +66-2235-6869
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org