Almega Friendly Series FD-B6
● Fastest cycle times in the industry, resulting in to shorter tact time.
● Built-in wrist motor eliminates interference with jigs and workpieces.
● Slim arm enables high-density installations.
● Synchro-feed welding cables are built into the arm.
● Eliminates the interference normally caused by weld cables behind the arm.
● A signal line and air hose are also built-in, supporting a variety of advanced tools.
● Payload is 6kg, providing surplus payload for torch and sensor models.
● Accommodates advanced welding technologies such as Synchro-feed and Cold Tandem.
● IP64 environmental raiting: dust-proof and rainproof.
|Structure||Vertical articulated type|
|Number of Axes||6|
|Load of upper arm||10kg|
OTC DAIHEN ASIA CO,LTD
Contact Information :
Tel. : (66) 2714 3201 to 3
Email : (66) 2714 3204