DAQ measures electrical and physical properites over times to generate data that can be analyzed using a computer. A sensor or transducer can be used to convert data from physical properties to electrical signals.
Brand : Keysight
Model : DAQ970A
- 3-slot mainframe with USB and LAN
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 450 channels per second with new solid-state multiplexer module
- 9 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- 24-bit sampling rate of 800 kSa/s with a new DAQM909A 4 channel digitizer module
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance, frequency/period, diode test and capacitance
- 100k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
IRC TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Contact Information :
Tel. : +66 2717-1400
Email : email@example.com