LGV – LASER GUIDED VEHICLES – Automated guided vehicles are automatic guided vehicles for the movement of goods and products within a facility
Brand : System Logistic
Model : LGV
AGVs automatically transport loading units using unmanned vehicles and connect different warehousing and material handling systems within the warehouse, resulting in time, energy and space savings within the company logistics.
These systems are easy to extend and are characterized by high efficiency and versatility, with the aim of optimizing internal logistics and reducing pallet transport costs.
- Optimisation of transport flows in accordance with vehicle fleet, traffic and missions
- Work flows distributed dynamically between the same AGVs
- Possibility of 24/7 operation without human intervention
- No conventional material-handling infrastructures required
- Increase of AGVs in line with the growth in volume of operations
- Updating possible without shutting down the system
- Easy reconfiguration of routes or addition of new machines
- Reintroduction of vehicles after manual repositioning
- Just-in-time delivery
- No destination errors
- Improved stock management precision
- Excellent price/quality ratio
- Low running costs
- Low maintenance costs
SYSTEM LOGISTICS ASIA CO., LTD.
Contact Information :
Tel. : +66 2258-2683-4, +66 9 5207-7493
Email : email@example.com