The NorTronic® is an electronic torque and angle wrench capable of measuring, displaying, storing and transmitting test results and receiving configuration settings from TDS (Torque Data System) PC software via a USB or wireless interface.
Brand : NORBAR
Model : 43501
- Torque calibration in both Clockwise and Anti-clockwise direction
- Ability to have up to 15 linked or non-linked targets on the tool at any one time
- Ability to set a Torque, Angle and Final Torque Target
- Directly display, save and send the output Torque of a HT (Hand Torque) gearbox when used in conjunction with a NorTronic Send up to 15 sequential or non-sequential targets to a NorTronic Tool
- Real time graph creation from a USB connected tool
VEERASIAM HARDWARE CO., LTD.
Contact Information :
Tel. : +66 2392-8002
Email : email@example.com