Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
Performance & Power in a Flexible Platform
Hitachi High-Tech’s scanning electron microscopes SU3800/SU3900 deliver both operability and expandability. The operator can automate many operations and efficiently utilize their high performance. The SU3900 is equipped with a large multipurpose specimen chamber to accommodate observation of large samples.
1. Substantially Larger Specimen Chamber Accommodates Oversized and Heavy Samples
§ Robust Stage for Flexibility in Sample Size, Shape, and Weight
– The specimen exchange sequence prevents potential damage to the system or the sample.
– Exchange the specimens without venting the specimen chamber, improving throughput.
– Increase sample manipulation with Stage Free Mode*.
– The Chamber Scope enhances the safety of stage movements*.
§ Increased Viewing Area—SEM MAP Expands the Boundaries of Sample Navigation
– Integrated in-chamber camera display
– Easily navigate the entire observable area
– Detector-oriented rotation
2. Evolution of the Market—Improved Automatic Functions for Operators of Any Skill Level
§ Multiple Modes of Operation
§ Automatic Functions for Operators of Any Skill Level
– Improved auto algorithms—3X faster (compared with the Hitachi Model S-3700N)
– Improved auto focus function
– Features of our proprietary Intelligent Filament Technology (IFT):
§ Multi Zigzag enables wide-area observation across multiple areas.
§ Report Creator generates reports of acquired data.
3. Integrated Solutions for Various Applications
§ A Variety of Accessories Mountable onto Any of the 20 Ports in the Innovative SU3900 Specimen Chamber.
§ SEM/EDS Integration System*
§ High Sensitivity Detectors Supporting All Observation Requirements
– CL observation Using UVD*
– Segmented BSED allows for visualizing composition and topography.
§ STEM Holder
§ 3D Modeling Software: Hitachi map 3D*
§ Image Processing, Measurement, and Analysis Software: Image-Pro® for Hitachi
COAX GROUP CORPORATION LTD
Contact Information :
Tel. : (66)2 668 2436-9
Email : Webmaster@coax.co.th